Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas projects and more...


So, I've put some of my new toys and creative juices to work this Christmas! It was fun and here are some of my projects!









For my sister-in-law: something sweet for the bedroom! "Always Kiss Me Goodnight!" It's on a canvas and I was picturing it right above the bed...




As a mother of boys, I hate leaving the boys out and have been wanting to find something cute for the little men in my life. My genius mother helped me think of this one! It's a hat/cap holder and wall art all in one! I personally love it.











Perhaps my favorite was the bow holder for my niece! Her mom has always said this saying, so I couldn't resist.



"The BIGGER the Bow The More You Know!"
Tylen (who is 100% boy) said this was the best one. lol!


We actually aren't doing Christmas until tomorrow so I'm excited. I'm safe posting them b/c very few people actually look at my blog since I only recently started posting more than once a year!
I had so much fun making them that I'm thinking of selling some...I could do any theme! Anyway--I'll have to post Christmas pics and include their reactions...I hope they like them!
























5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Now I'm a stalker....
But oh my goodness, I love the bow holder. No joke, today I was looking through my daughter's "bow" drawer and getting really irritated. They just get all tangled up and somehow, she keeps losing her ribbons! I need one of those bow holders. How do they hold the bows, how many will it hold, I'm so excited. I want one!!!

Growing up, we had these little ceramic doll faces with long yarn pigtails, you just tied the ribbon or clipped the bow onto the yard, but can't find anything like that anymore.

Crystal Burch said...

Thanks! You just clip the bow onto the ribbon. I guess it would depend on the size of the bows as to how many it will hold (I should experiment but since I am daughter-less I have no bows) haha. Each ribbon is about 2 feet long and the canvases are larger than they seem in the picture. I can figure that out and put size and price options on tomorrow! I can also do just about any color schemes and any saying/name. I'll give all the details tomorrow. Thank you for your comments..I'd love some stalkers! lol!!!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

suuuuper cutie crystal!! your so crafty!! so do you have a criket thing? is that how your making these?

Crystal Burch said...

Thanks! Yes I do! I hand paint the background of course and then the letters I make with my cricut. I LOVE it! My mom and I both have one and she does some things also. I also do personalized coasters, she does mugs, etc.. I am working on getting a blog/website together for our stuff. I'll let you know when it's up.

Pace & Gwen said...

Cute Crystal!! I love Tylen, he is soo darn sweet, and yes he's still all boy!!