Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wow! I'm not good at this!!

It has been over a year since my first blog experience!! How funny is that! I think I'm going to get into it now...we'll see. Boy have things changed in our lives!



Let me briefly recap the past year!! We LOVED Lubbock very much and our time there was awesome. We were there for about a year and then circumstances brought us back home to Louisiana. We made so many friends there that I hope will always be a part of our lives. We have both discussed that we would love to move back there someday, when the time is right. But, for now we feel that Heavenly Father brought us back home and wants us here. We are both in school and Luke is working full-time. I am working on my Master's degree and already thinking that I am crazy! haha. Luke likes his job at Simpson Security and I LOVE that he is home every evening and weekend and his phone never rings at night!! It's so great!!!! We also LOVE being close to family. It is so great to have cousins, grandparents, aunts, and uncles around for the kids.



First of all I will have to change our website all together because we will not be a family of four for long!!! Baby Burch #3 is due March 1st!! We are very excited!! I was very, very sick for the first 16 weeks or so but it seems to have mostly passed now (at 19 weeks) and I'm feeling great. I lost about 14 lbs. in the process but I'm sure I will have no problem gaining that back!!! We are not finding out the sex of the baby b/c Luke really wanted to wait and this may very well be our last one. So, I decided to cooperate if I can stand it. We have been discussing names and I think we've decided.

Girl name- Jordyn Yvette Boy- Gavin Rayburn



Tylen is now 5 years old and a KINDERGARTENER!!!!! He loves school (most days) and is really making progress reading and writing. It's amazing and makes me feel very old! He loves riding his four-wheeler still and doing anything that little boys do! He got a trampoline for his birthday and that is his newest toy. He is a good big brother and cannot wait for his new sibling to arrive.



Braylen is 2 1/2 and still momma's little boy! He is a very laid back, loving little boy-his dad in toddler form. He is talking up a storm but only when there aren't a lot of people around. Just like Luke he does not compete for the stage when it comes to conversation. But, I am enjoying having alone time with him during the day and he is so much fun to just talk to all day. He is obsessed with my belly and the baby!! He is fully potty-trained which is wonderful! He also makes Luke and I laugh at least twice a day with his cuteness!!!



That's probably much more than anyone wants to read tonight so I'll stop there and upload pics and ful things tomorrow if I can make myself!

No comments: